Monday, May 10, 2010

New Direction Blah Blah Blah...

Same 'ol news. Stuff happens, things change. In my case, things have been changing rapidly and every day brings new experiences. Every week my life goes in a different direction. My heading keeps changing based on what gets thrown at me.

But anyway.

I have yet to decide my FFXI future. Maikeru is gone. Maikerukun is here, and I'm still not used to it.

I haven't even played FFXIV yet. WTF?!

And I kinda... moved out and moved into an apartment with Kya. So... ya...

Oh and Monster Hunter Tri has taken whatever time I have left for myself.

So... I think we will be creating new blogs soon. HAH! More work, I'm crazy. But I really want to do this. I really want to be able to blog everyday and post pictures everyday. So...

This blog will either stay as is (35%), change into a "gaming blog" (50%), or be terminated due to me quitting FFXI (whatever % is left over). I will be creating 1-3 other blogs. The first will be my everyday blog. This is where it gets tricky. If I quit FFXI, I will most likely create a MH3 blog... but like I said, might just be a gaming blog. Also based on my lifestyle and the goals I want to accomplish, I will create supplemental blogs based on personal fitness, art (music and photography), and possibly a... well, I won't share that one for now. The last will be a very, very small chance. Kya suggested it, and I kind of don't want to do it because I don't explore my options within that... thing. And also I've gotten in trouble for having an opinion online before. I don't need another catholic school banning me... ok, nevermind.

Anyway, I need to continue cleaning up my life and apartment. I'll post what I decide soon. Maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment